We are currently seeking a Full-time Lead Physiotherapist
Full time Lead Physiotherapist required for a private physiotherapy service based in Ayrshire. Established in 2012, Physioflexx is a well-recognised brand with an extensive patient base which continues to expand. Physioflexx is able to offer Physiotherapy appointments in Prestwick & Stewarton and operates on a 6 day per week service. Patient load is predominantly Musculoskeletal; Spinal and Peripheral Joint problems and Orthopaedics.
As the lead Physiotherapist for the current team of six Physiotherapists you will be expected to split your working week between our two sites. Duties will include having your own clinical caseload and fulfilling your role as manager. You will have autonomy in developing and growing the team as well as being supported in your own development pathway.
To succeed in the role:
- Must have fulfilled a previous leadership role and have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience within MSK background
- Be passionate about clinical excellence
- Be innovative and develop the Physiotherapy and wellness services.
- Be a strong team player leading by example and have the ability to motivate and energise the team
- Have a shared responsibility for patient cases i.e support your team in delivering 100% patient-centred care at all times
- Must have a flexible working approach
- Be forward thinking, patient-centred in approach and optimise service delivery
- Have financial awareness and be pro-active in driving the business forward
- Be able to update Director on practitioner utilisation and retention statistics
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Set and maintain a high standard of clinical practice and encourage other physiotherapists to do likewise
- To keep abreast of and develop new clinical practices as appropriate
- Be trained or be willing to train in Physio-led Pilates and Acupuncture
- Participation in clinical audits and evaluations of the services.
- 30 days holiday/year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Funding towards external courses (£750/year)
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Regular company social events
- Private healthcare
- Full Personal Protective Equipment provided, temperature screening, social distancing guidelines, sanitisation and disinfecting/cleaning procedures in place.
This postion is Full-time 40 hours p/week split across both Ayrshire clinics.
To apply for this role please send your current CV with a covering letter to :
Andreina Oneil, Practice manager, firstname.lastname@example.org